Your destination is in the old town of Bonn!
As one of only a handful of companies worldwide, infoware GmbH specializes in the development and distribution of professional GPS navigation software for trucks, the police, fire and rescue services, as well as waste management and winter services. Our GPS navigation solutions are available in different versions and are equipped with a wide range of modern functions. This enables us to offer our customers products with usage options that are optimally tailored to their individual area of application. It is very important to us not to leave our users alone. No matter if they have simple or complex technical questions — we try to support and advise them optimally.
Technical customer consultant in sales (m/f/d)
Do you like to get to the bottom of things and want to live out your helper mentality to the full in a professional context? If you enjoy working with experienced software users and pronounced technology professionals in a goal-oriented dialog to develop solutions to various problems, we have an exciting task for you.
Your start at infoware: Step by step to becoming a navigation professional
- We are waiting for you in a chic office in Bonn’s old town within walking distance of the main train station. Here, two adorable office dachshunds and a motivated team are already looking forward to welcoming you in their midst.
- In our daily meetings we mainly discuss complex customer questions and introduce you to different navigation topics. In this way, you will learn step by step to work out solutions independently and to implement them with your customers.
- After a short period of time, you will already be able to assist our customers via telephone and e‑mail with minor technical hurdles such as the installation of software or the extension of licenses.
- After your familiarization phase, you can look forward to a varied mix of very simple to extremely demanding technical questions from our customers, which you will answer on your own initiative.
- You will also be involved in the ongoing optimization of our customer support and will help us, for example, to design an FAQ section on our website that deals with simple problems and helps to relieve the workload on you and your colleagues. Your ideas are also welcome when it comes to contributing to product development.
Short stop: All skills on board?
- You bring with you a successfully completed commercial apprenticeship with a technical background, preferably in the field of software, or a technical apprenticeship and knowledge of office management.
- Ideally, you have already gained professional experience in technical customer service or you have learned in a sales position to act in a customer-oriented manner and to communicate with different contacts at eye level.
- You have a strong analytical mind, which, coupled with your patient but pragmatic approach, enables you to decipher problem descriptions that are not very meaningful.
- After your successful training, you will represent infoware GmbH as a product specialist at trade fairs. A corresponding willingness to travel is a matter of course for you.
- In addition to excellent German, you also speak fluent English. Above all, you inspire us with your high commitment to get to know our navigation software and to familiarize yourself with its special features.
You have reached your goal: your new homebase
- We are a young, medium-sized software company with forward-looking products, a rising sales curve and big plans.
- Talking openly with each other is part of our corporate culture — not only in our support meetings, but also sometimes in between. Great ideas, wishes, worries? With us, everything worth talking about is put on the table!
- In an intensive onboarding process, you will work hand in hand with the sales management. You can look forward to professional support during the initial period and beyond.
- We are pretty sure that you will like our office as much as we do. Nevertheless, you are welcome to spend up to 50% of your working time in the home office and support our customers from there.
- With a company pension plan, we’ll make sure you’re well off later on. With challenging table soccer duels, we already provide even more variety and fun at work.
Do you like the idea of working largely independently and being able to build on a strong team that supports you just as reliably as you support our customers? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents.